Here are some benefits of using an eNewsletter to maintain a relationship with contacts in your database:
- Keep contacts informed of new products/services (and also keep current products/services at the front of your mind);
- Maintain direct contact with your contacts;
- Continue to re-enforce your brand and your business offerings;
- Cost effective way to market your business;
- Provides an instant level of contacts;
- Customers can access messages anytime/anywhere at their convenience;
- An eNewsletter campaign can support other marketing efforts;
- You can set up an eNewsletter to be tailored to each user;
- Email is the most efficient form of mass communication;
- Regular correspondence can drive traffic to your website;
- ... and much more!
As you can see, there are many benefits in using eNewsletters to maintain a relationship with users on your database. But one of the biggest benefits are the analytics associated with these eNewsletters. Using a proven eNewsletter system, you can keep a track of how your customers are interacting with your eNewsletter - allowing you to identify topics of interest and potential leads from each campaign. (A useful way to gain insights into the needs and wants of your users.)
Today, there are many options to establishing an eNewsletter system - from 'off-the-shelf' applications right through to custom solutions. And some solutions can even operate with minimal input - drawing content from your website to automatically send email campaigns!
So if you're considering using eNewsletters in your business, Contact Us today to find out how we can help you get an eNewsletter system up and running today! Using eNewsletters you will notice a significant improvement in your interactions with customers and you may be surprised about how easy it is to establish and produce a regular eNewsletter campaign.
Get updates, tips and industry news delivered directly to you