Looking to 2016 - here are some ideas that you should consider to help improve your business' use of technology:
- Consider using an eNewsletter to better market your business and keep in touch with your key stakeholders;
- Re-brand your website to ensure that your site presents a strong image for your business;
- Ensure that your site works on mobile devices - allowing users on mobile phones and tablets to browse your site with ease;
- Look to start selling online (if applicable);
- Review your rankings in Search Engines;
- Review your Social Media presence;
- Consider automating internal services/procedures; and
- Look to use online, cloud-based document solutions to provide added flexibility and scalability to the workplace.
Technology can be a great enabler for your business. And in 2016, make some steps to ensure that your technology is working to assist you by making your business more efficient and effective.
If you're looking to review your technology position; plan technology updates; or start a new project in 2016 - contact us to find out how we can help you. We can help you to analyse your current position, evaluate the alternatives and then implement a solution that best meets YOUR requirements.